Sorry, but nothing matched your search criteria. Please try again with some different keywords.
David’s Military Strategy
- He chose the location of the battle. By leaving Jerusalem, he saved it from a bloodbath. A lot of innocent people would have been slaughtered. David left the city and went out into the wilderness. He went to the Forest of Ephraim to fight.
- He chose the type of warfare fought. He used guerilla warfare. He used jungle warfare.
- He divided his troops into three parts. He used the divide and conquer strategy.
- He took himself out of the battle. He wanted to go to war, but his military advisers told him to not fight, and he took their advice.
- He had better intelligence. He had a spy on the inside (Hushai) telling him what Absalom was doing.